Governance tokens are a type of cryptocurrency that allow token holders to vote on the direction of the blockchain project. The purpose of governance tokens is to decentralize the decision-making and give the token holders voting rights in how the project is run.
FTDAO is a governance token, where the token holders can vote on which projects FTDAO should be investing in with a focus on green and renewable energy, energy production and EV projects.
Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Voting Space
- FTDAO has created a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Voting Space
- FTDAO Voting Space is compatible with BEP20 tokens.
- The parameter of the vote is weighted by the amount of tokens an individual token holder owns. The more tokens a holder owns, the more voting power this person has.
- FTDAO will propose energy related projects for the token to invest in.
- All holders of FTDAO will be entitled to vote on the investments to be made by the Fund Governance Token.
- A 3 day time line will be available for everyone to vote.
- Every token holder will be able to login in with their Metamask/Coinbase/Digital Wallet in order to verifiy how many tokens each token holder has and then they can vote.
- The FTDAO Voting Space system then provides an audited verifiable result which is hashed on the blockchain to create 100% transparency with the process.
Fund Governance Token Core Focus
FUND GOVERNANCE TOKEN